Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Baby Bullet

So what is a Baby Bullet?  It's actually a baby food processor/blender.  It's made by the same company as Magic Bullet.  My baby is 7 months old, I finally ordered my baby bullet when she was about 6.5 months.  I am glad that I did.  My mini food processor isn't small enough to make the smallest amount of the food for her.  The short cup makes about 4 oz baby food each time.  Which is enough for her for 2 days.

I've also found out that Baby Bullet is available at Bed Bath & Beyond now, so get a 20% off coupon if you are going to get one!

I've made blueberry puree, green bean and peach puree, avocado puree, pear puree with it so far.  I also make banana puree, or applesauce but I just use a spoon and a mesh strainer for those.

Batch Bowl
Individual storage cups
Short cup & Storage cups
Avocado puree and green bean puree

No comments:

Post a Comment